THROTTLE MERCHANTS MAGAZINE


Throttle Merchants is the freelance photo collaboration of Aileen Aquino & Matt Porter.
We self-publish soft-bound photography magazines. All volumes are available on our website.
WEBSITE: THROTTLEMERCHANTSMAG.COM
STORE: http://throttlemerchants.bigcartel.com/
EMAIL: throttlemerchants@sbcglobal.net

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mad Fabricator


NEW! MAD FABRICATORS VOLUME 6 from Piero Deluca on Vimeo


A few years back I met Piero while  I was shooting some film on Aaron Von Minden.  I got to talking to him about his recently finished Model A, better known as LiveWire.  He was kind enough to let me shoot his car on the spot as he gave me the history behind every piece of the build.  He turned out to be another great guy I have met along the way.  Super passionate, always upbeat, and extremely talented.

For anyone that has been hiding under a rock for the past decade, he shoots, edits, and produces awesome hot rod films.  The most well known, in my opinion, is his Mad Fabricators series.  The newest one features a bunch of guys I know and respect.  If you haven't already, go out and get it.  The trailer reminds me of how I  expect anyone living in Southern California to spend their 4th of July.




Piero in Volume 1
 Copyright Throttle Merchants 2008

No comments: